Pages

Codeigniter Shows Blank Page PHP + MySQL + Apache + Windows 7

Recently, I started a new development on one of my laptop running Windows7. I install PHP 5.3.6, Apache 2.2, MySQL 5. I move all the source code that was previously developed based on CodeIgnitor 1.7.

Problem

It shows blank page when I load the site on my laptop's localhost. 

Solution

Well. The solution is farily easy. If Codeigniter can not detect the mod_mysql module in PHP when the page is loaded, it doesn't return any error message.
  • So you need to make sure you enable the mod_mysql in your PHP.ini file.
  • Also make sure your .htaccess file is redirect correctly, if you are using Search Engine Friendly URL. Make sure mod_rewrite module is enable in your Apache httpd.conf file.

It's just that easy! A simple check will save you lots time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. If you find the tip and trick useful, feel free to share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and G+!